Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog #9
         
             Overall I give this book a 10 star rating even though I knew what was going to happen because I've seen the movie and the author just makes it enjoyable. Some great qualities about Michael is his strive for success, his personality, and how he is very kind and protective to friends and especially family. I liked how the author used suspense on how right before something exciting was about to happened he extended the details before it so the reader would be engaged and want to read more to find out that exciting moment. I feel like a lot of authors use that technique and I really enjoy that because ill catch myself reading for a hour longer than I meant to.

2 comments:

  1. I have read this book in the summer so I can relate to you, and i agree this book is extremely good and really builds you up to help others around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michael sounds like a really good guy. you can tell he only wants the best. i also enjoyed reading this book.

    ReplyDelete