Blog #4
Text-Self Connection: Tony Had taken Big Mike and Steven to go visit a Christian school. I also had to go visit CHCA and Cincinnati Christian Day because that's where my parents wanted me to go to school. But the difference between me and the story was Big Mike actually ended up going to that high school. Which on the other hand I did not .
Text-World Connection: In the text their were scouts for Big Mike because of how great he was playing and how big he was which was bigger than an average college player while he was still in high school. In todays world scouts look all over the country for great football players to join their program and that's exactly what happened to Big Mike in the text.
Text-Text Connection: In the text it talked about how they needed Big Mikes moms signature and approval for the new family to adopt him so they could be his legal guardian. There was a movie I watched call Presence Of Earthquake I think that was the title and they had adopted and little kid an it was hard to support him after the Earthquake knocked down their farm house. I just think of that movie whenever they mention Michaels mother in the book because he to is adopted.
No comments:
Post a Comment