Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog #5
 
       This Blog will be all about my Author. Michael Lewis was born in 1960 and is an American non-fiction author and financial journalist. He has written plenty of other books like: Moneyball, Liars Poker, and the New Thing plus plenty more. I have only read two of his books which were Monyball and The Blind Side, and by far I thought The Bind Side is a way better book and movie I guess its because I like the humor in it. I would like to meet Mr. Lewis because I have not met a famous Author that I know of and if I did I would choose him. Or I would choose Mike Lupica I like him because all of his books are sports books that I know of.

1 comment:

  1. Your author seems pretty interesting, has he written any other books, besides those?

    ReplyDelete