Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blog #3
 
                     
                     I Started A new book called The Blind Side By: Michael Lewis. I know most of you have probably have already seen the movie like myself. But I just figured I'd read it to compare while I read. When you first meet Michael in the book he doesn't know very much such as his name or a lot about his Dad. Till, a rich family takes him into their home. Then things change Michael such as a sport called football, and his family that love him. Although he is improving in football however he is not in school! While trying to keep his grades up his playing skills get a lot better. He is a good person to be around and he is really friendly and protective of those who are innocent.So far I can tell it is going to be a great book, just like the movie.

11 comments:

  1. Calvin I agree that my posts are very long, but I sometimes can't helo it. Anyway great post, very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin I read this book ever the summer and I really enjoyed it! The book is very inspiring to younger kids who have big dreams to play professional sports. Im almost possitive you will enjoy this book because you can relate because your brother plays for alabama like you told me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the the movie and I thought it was good. I want to read the book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have also seen the movie many times and it is really good is the book just as good as the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great movie, the book was kind of slow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the movie and i might look into t he book now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like I am the only person who has never seen this movie. What is it about? Does it focus more one football, or is it more about how he has to struggle to keep his grades up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm that's a good movie. How does the book compare? The is always better I guess. It seems that movies cut details out or just don't convey the emotion of the story as well.

    ReplyDelete